Groupe CMA specializes in the machining of large-scale components and the manufacture of mechano-welded structures. Groupe CMA is also a manufacturer of standard and special machinery for various industries.
Methods and technologies
Acting as an interface between manufacturing and engineering activities, our Methods and Technologies Department, on top of its traditional mission consisting in optimizing the manufacturing processes, will undertake three additional missions :
- Manufacturing feasibility study,
- Technology intelligence regarding production equipment and materials,
- Suppliers sourcing.
Production halls and optimization of physical flows
Groupe CMA has several specialized production halls for :
- Large-scale machining involving a gantry milling machine,
- Conventional machining with large-scale milling and turning,
- Mechanical welding involving oxygen cutting,
- Stabilizing, sandblasting, painting and packaging.
Thanks to appropriate choices that ensure the efficient layout of our machineries, the management of our physical flows has been carefully studied in order to optimize our staff workflow and security.
MACHINING EQUIPMENT FLEET
- Milling machines,
- Boring-milling machines,
- Center and frontal lathes